Non-Windows PC Digital Signature Instructions
If you have already created a digital signature, skip to step 12 below
- Click the box next to Signature above.
- Select the radio button to the left of ‘A new digital ID I want to create now.’ Click “Next.”
- Click ‘Next’ again.
- Fill only your first and last name, and email address, then click ‘Next.’
- Select a location to save your digital signature by pressing the ‘Browse’ button.
- Make sure to save it somewhere safe and where you can easily find it!
- Create a secure password, then confirm it by typing it again. Don’t forget it!!!
- Click finish and you are done!
- Now whenever you click a digital signature, you can select your name from the box!
- Type your password under ‘Sign As’ and to the right of ‘Password.’
- Save your filled PDF somewhere where you can find it easily!
- Congrats! You have officially used your own digital signature to sign this document!
- Click the button on the bottom of the form to Save, Print, and Submit your form!
- Save your filled PDF again so that you have a second copy.
- Unless you use Outlook, choose your internet email service to send the PDF form.
- Allow Adobe Acrobat permission to open your email to send the form.
- Make sure you click ‘allow, yes, and/or okay’ on any boxes that ask for permission.
- Upload your PDF to the webpage that opens! Or visit this link HERE to do the same.
**YOU MUST ALSO HAVE A SIGNED HARD COPY BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP!!!**
If you are having any issues please print the form and fill it out by hand.
Download the newest version of Adobe Reader.