- You must have Adobe Reader installed. Click Here for the most recent version.
- You must unzip the PDF to open it. An unzipping program should be built into your computer.
- If you are unable to open the file, Click Here to download 7-Zip, a zip utility that can open this file.
- Fill the form starting on the line labeled “Name”
- You can type into each field, and move to the next field by pressing the’tab’ button on your computer
- The form will auto-fill some information as you go.
- While some fields are optional, most are mandatory.
- You will need to digitally sign this document.
- If you use Windows on your PC, Click Here for digital signature instructions.
- If you use Mac, Linux, or anything else on your PC, Click Here for digital signature instructions.
- When the form is complete, Press the “Submit/Save/Print” button at the bottom of the PDF.
- The button will automatically submit, print and save the form again.
- Save your filled PDF again so that you have a second copy.
- Unless you use Outlook, choose your internet email service to send the PDF form.
- Allow Adobe Acrobat permission to open your email to send the form.
- Make sure you click ‘allow, yes, and/or okay’ on any boxes that ask for permission.
- Upload your PDF to the webpage that opens! Or visit this link HERE to do the same.
**YOU MUST HAVE A SIGNED HARD COPY BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP!!!**
If you are having any issues please print the form and fill it out by hand.
Download the newest version of Adobe Reader.